Last month, I was very lucky to be nominated for many Sunshine Awards from these 5 lovely ladies; Indu from Indu’s International Kitchen, Julianna from Foodie On Board, Sam from Tea and Sesame, Maulshri from Joie De Vivre, Gaby from Cooking without Limits and lastly Frankie from frankiesfeast. Indu’s blog is a must for anyone who loves spicy food (like me) and always has the most colourful dishes. Julianna’s blog is loaded with the most diverse recipes – from Couscous to exotic fruits and is also the new co-host of the weekly Fiesta Friday. Sam’s blog is very varied (could it be due to her international background?) and I love how she shows the process, and is always wanting to learn!! Although Maulshri is a new blogger, she has impressed me the most with her divine looking mango sorbet recipe, which I will be trying all summer long! Gaby’s blog is a food photography paradise, her pictures are so stunning, but her recipes too are very impressive and lastly Frankie’s blog with a beautiful, healthy recipes and wonderful pictures! I am very happy to receive & accept the nominations, as it is very motivating especially when you are being nominated for your passion!
Here are my questions and answers – I have mixed and matched the questions from all the award nominations and even added my own:
- What are your reasons for blogging? I want to share my family’s cuisine (we have no family cooking secrets in my family!)
- What is your most favourite cuisine? I love all types of cuisines, they all have something different and interesting offer, although Indian and Mediterranean is very high on the list of favourites.
- Where would you most like to travel to? Zanzibar, Tanzania – If you happen to own a property there, I will definitely not refuse an invitation 😉
- What can we expect to find from your blog in the future? More pictures; from the recipe inspiration, or even day-to-day pictures!
- What is your ‘All time’ favorite movie? ‘The Red Violin’ definitely qualifies.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? Eradicate Poverty.
- Sweet or Savory? My mood has control over that one.
- What is your favorite cooking book? Maybe I do have a few family cooking secrets 😀
- Favorite spice? Cinnamon
- What other hobbies do you have aside from blogging? Gardening
Here are my nominations for the Sunshine award – Congratulations! (the nominees have not been listed in any particular order as I love all of them equally!!)
- Ngan made it
- Tolu’s Kitchen
- The Birthday Dinner
- Simplified Vegetarian
- Table of Colors
- Poem and Dish
- The Novice Gardener
- The Bohemian Chronicles
- La Petite Casserole
The Rules to accept this award are:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Thank you so much once again to the ladies; Indu, Julianna, Sam and Maulshri and congrats to all nominees 🙂
40 Comments Add yours
congratulations! I would like to visit Zanzibar too. I’ve been in Tanzania and really love the beaches.
Thank you Apsara!!
I am truly jealous, but hopefully not for long 😉
Great write up! I’ve been to Zanzibar and it’s amazing, so you must go! 🙂
Thank you Sam 🙂
I will make sure the next plane I board is going to Zanzibar 😀
Congratulations, Linda! This is so well-deserved. You bring sunshine wherever you go! Thank you for including my blog in your list. ❤
Thank you for your kind words Angie 🙂
Of course, how could I not mention the creator and hostess of Fiesta Friday? x
Congratulations Linda! I guess it’s unanimous, you and your blog are Sunshine indeed 🙂
Thank you so much Nancy! 🙂
Hi Linda, it´s obvious how adorable your blog is, so again: that´s truly well-deserved! congrats and keep on cooking 😉 Et bien sûr merci beaucoup for nominating me alongside the other wonderful blogs!
Merci beaucoup for your kind words Sabine 🙂
You deserve the nomination, and I hope you participate in the award!!
You are truly deserving Linda for this award and nice to know more about you 🙂
Thank you for your kind words Indu 🙂
I love learning more about everyone through these awards! Great idea.
Congratulations to you and thank you for the nomination…I really appreciate it!
Thank you, and your welcome Laila! I hope you participate 🙂
A big congratulations my dear. :). You totally rock! Thanks for nominating me :).
Thank you Sonal 🙂 I hope you participate!!
I will surely but will take some time.
félicitation Linda c’est ci bien méritée .bonne continuation 😉
Merci beaucoup Safou, pour tes encouragements depuis le debut Xx
Congratulations, Linda! It’s true. You are a ray of sunshine, and your blog certainly reflects your sunny personality.
Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Chang 🙂 Thank you for supporting me from the beginning. Have a wonderful week Xx
Congrats on your award! 😀
Thank you Nell 🙂 !
Congratulations, Linda! So well deserved! It’s been a pleasure reading your blog and drooling over your recipes! Thank you for the nomination, and I’m looking forward to seeing what you create next!
Thank you so much Ngan for those kind words 🙂
I hope you participate in this award!!
Congratulations on your award!! 🙂 ❤
Thank you Jhuls 😀
Have a lovely day! 😉 ❤
Congratulations! the award is well deserved! 🙂
Thank you Saucy 😀
Many congratulations to you all xx
Thank you so much, Dimple Xx
Congratulations Linda, you deserve more than that…continue…
Thank you so much for your support and encouragement, Neila 🙂
Congratulations, Linda! I like cinnamon too – particularly cinnamon in baked stuff like cinnamon rolls 🙂
Thank you, Ahila 🙂 Now, we have two things in common Jazz and Cinnamon 😀 Have a great week!
Hi Linda! How awesome that you were nominated so many times!! You deserve them all! I loved reading your responses! I feel like I know you just a bit better now! 😀
Thank you Julianna, means so much 🙂 I don’t want to scare you with more responses!
Congratulations !! I’m very Happy for you and Proud of you !<3
Merci ma petite Junior 🙂 Merci a vous tous de m’avoir tant encourage depuis le debut ❤