The Liebster Award:
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by 5 fantastic women! Mrs Choux from The Recipe Box, Maulshri from Joie De Vivre, Gabi from Cooking without Limits, Frankie from Frankie’s Feast and lastly Ahila from A Taste of Sri Lankan Cuisine
All of them have a delightful and wonderful blog, I have come across these wonderful blogs that each deserve a read and make my blogging days worth while, and so I think that everyone deserves to know them.
- Name the three herbs/spices you can’t live without? Coriander, Ras el Hanout and Mint
- Which do you think is the most versatile fruit? The fig
- What is your favorite meal to cook? Lunch
- Why did you start your blog? To share my strong passion for cooking and eating
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Thalassa (adventure and travel show) related to the sea
- What is your favorite book? The Parfume by Patrick Suskind
- Starter or dessert: which would you choose? Depending on my mood
- What’s a good remedy for a sore throat? Honey and Lemon
- Country side or city, what do you prefer? City side
- Cinnamon or vanilla: which flavor rocks? Cinnamon
My nominations for the “The Liebster Award”:
- Vidya from Traditionally Modern Cook
- Margot from Gather and Gaze
- Jhuls from The Not So Creative Cook
- Naina from Spice in the City
- Lori from Creating Beauty in the Kitchen
If you choose to participate you must: thank the blogger who nominated you, answer the question provided by the blogger (the 10 questions above that I answered) and also nominate 5 bloggers of your choice.
- A -Astigmatism (always with my pair of glasses)
- B -Bookworm (love reading, my latest books are The Gourmet by Muriel Barbery)
- D -Dreamy
- E -Easy
- F -Friendly
- G -Glutton (oh yes)
- H -Humor
- I -Impulsive
- J -Jovial (always laughing)
- K -Kind
- L -Lazyyy Mama
- M -Mediterranean Mother (my roots, my origin)
- N -Nomadic (move all the time, 4 continents and 6 countries)
- O -Obstinate
- P -Pashmina (I always have a Pashmina with me, love the texture and the colors)
- Q -Question Mark ???
- R -Rigorous
- S -Sea girl (I love swimming)
- T -Talkative (blah, blah, blah…)
- U -Urban girl
- V -Visual
- W -Watercolor (I’m a beginner and I’m a big Fan of Caroll Gilot)
- X -Xenophilia
- Y -Youtube (music)
- Z -Zen (sometimes)
My nominations for the “The Quintet of Radiance Award”:
- Suzanne from Feasting with Friends
- Ngan from Ngan Made It
- Seana from Cottage Grove House
- Saucy from Saucy Gander
- Gabi from Cooking Without Limits
If you choose to participate, you must: thank the blogger who nominated you, using the alphabet, describe yourself in a word or a phrase and also nominate a few bloggers of your choice!
The Wonderful Team Readership Award:
I have been nominated for The Wonderful Team Readership Award by Mrs Choux from The Recipe Box.
I am always grateful to be nominated, I want to thank you so much Mrs Choux for giving me 3 Awards. You have a beautiful magic box filled with wonderful recipes, you never know what you get inside but certainly a good surprise, just pick up one and enjoy the pleasure of cooking.
My nominations for the “The Wonderful Team Readership Award”:
- Suzanne from apuginthekitchen
- Laura from the gluten – free treadmill
- Sonal from Simply Vegetarian 777
- Elaine from Foodbod
- Farianti from My Simple Delights
- Patty from Patty Nguyen
- Laila from Table of Colors
- Nell from I Need a Feed!
- Darya from Tortore
- Alicia from Kitchen Konfidential
- Simi from acasadisimi
- Frankie from Frankie’s Feast
- Angie from The Novice Gardener
- Ahila from A Taste of Sri Lankan Cuisine
If you choose to participate, you must: Include a picture of the Award, mention the person who nominated you, and nominate at least 14 bloggers for this award!
Congratulations to all the nominees!!!
Thank you very much for your support, taking time to comment, your constant encouragement and much more… Here is my watercolor for you 🙂