Award Post !

wpid-liebsteraward

The Liebster Award:

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by 5 fantastic women! Mrs Choux from The Recipe Box, Maulshri from Joie De Vivre, Gabi from Cooking without Limits, Frankie from Frankie’s Feast and lastly Ahila from A Taste of Sri Lankan Cuisine

All of them have a delightful and wonderful blog, I have come across these wonderful blogs that each deserve a read and make my blogging days worth while, and so I think that everyone deserves to know them.

1. Name the three herbs/spices you can’t live without?   Coriander, Ras el Hanout and Mint
  2. Which do you think is the most versatile fruit?  The fig
  3. What is your favorite meal to cook?  Lunch
  4. Why did you start your blog? To share my strong passion for cooking and eating
  5. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Thalassa (adventure and travel show) related to the sea
  6. What is your favorite book? The Parfume by Patrick Suskind
  7. Starter or dessert: which would you choose? Depending on my mood
  8. What’s a good remedy for a sore throat? Honey and Lemon
  9. Country side or city, what do you prefer? City side
  10. Cinnamon or vanilla: which flavor rocks? Cinnamon

My nominations for the “The Liebster Award”:

If you choose to participate you must: thank the blogger who nominated you, answer the question provided by the blogger (the 10 questions above that I answered) and also nominate 5 bloggers of your choice.

captureThe Quintet of Radiance Award:

I have been nominated for the Quintet of Radiance Award by the lovely Mrs Choux from The Recipe Box and Lori from Creating Beauty in the Kitchen .

• A -Astigmatism (always with my pair of glasses)
  • B -Bookworm (love reading, my latest  books are The Gourmet by Muriel Barbery)
  • D -Dreamy
  • E -Easy
  • F -Friendly
  • G -Glutton (oh yes)
  • H -Humor
  • I -Impulsive
  • J -Jovial (always laughing)
  • K -Kind
  • L -Lazyyy Mama
  • M -Mediterranean Mother (my roots, my origin)
  • N -Nomadic (move all the time, 4 continents and 6 countries)
  • O -Obstinate
  • P -Pashmina (I always have a Pashmina with me, love the texture and the colors)
  • Q -Question Mark ???
  • R -Rigorous
  • S -Sea girl (I love swimming)
  • T -Talkative (blah, blah, blah…)
  • U -Urban girl
  • V -Visual
  • W -Watercolor (I’m a beginner and I’m a big Fan of Caroll Gilot)
  • X -Xenophilia
  • Y -Youtube (music)
  • Z -Zen (sometimes)

My nominations for the “The Quintet of Radiance Award”:

If you choose to participate, you must: thank the blogger who nominated you, using the alphabet, describe yourself in a word or a phrase and also nominate a few bloggers of your choice!

wonderful-readership-award2

The Wonderful Team Readership Award:

I have been nominated for The Wonderful Team Readership Award by Mrs Choux from The Recipe Box.

I am always grateful to be nominated, I want to thank you so much Mrs Choux for giving me 3 Awards. You have a beautiful magic box filled with wonderful recipes, you never know what you get inside but certainly a good surprise, just pick up one and enjoy the pleasure of cooking.

My nominations for the “The Wonderful Team Readership Award”:

If you choose to participate, you must: Include a picture of the Award, mention the person who nominated you, and nominate at least 14 bloggers for this award!

Congratulations to all the nominees!!!

Thank you very much for your support, taking time to comment, your constant encouragement and much more… Here is my watercolor for you 🙂

IMG_0317

1. Lamia says:

Bravo Linda! I wish you many successes ahead.

1. Thank you Lamia 🙂 See you soon!

2. Patty Nguyen says:

Congrats and many thanks, Linda!! 😀

1. You’re welcome Patty and thank you 😀

3. Congratulations to you Linda! I’m chuffed that you thought of me. 🙂

1. Thank you Margot and you’re welcome 🙂

4. Congratulations on all these very well deserved awards Linda! 🎉🏆 And THANK YOU for the nomination! 😘

1. Thank you so much and you’re very welcome, Farianti xx

5. Congrats! and thanks for thinking of me!

1. Thank you and you’re welcome, Nell 🙂

6. Congrts and thanks for the nomination Linda:)

1. Thank you and you’re welcome, Vidya 🙂

7. Darya says:

Merci pour la nomination Linda ! Ca fait plaisir, car j’adore aussi ton blog et tes belles recettes. J’aime en apprendre plus sur toi et découvrir aussi de nouveaux blogs.

1. Merci Darya 🙂 De rien pour la nomination, ton blog est super et il meritait d’etre nomine et que d’autres le decouvrent aussi!

8. Congratulations Linda and thank you so much, much appreciated!

1. Thank you so much, Laila 🙂 You are very welcome !

9. Your water colour painting is beautiful 🙂 congratulations on all of your thoroughly well deserved awards and thank you so much for including me in your nominations xx

1. Thank you very much and you’re very welcome, Elaine 🙂 About the watercolor, I’m a beginner, it’s fun and a relaxing hobby xx

1. A beginner? Wow, I’m even more impressed xx

10. sarahgiebens says:

Congratulations! 😀

11. Ahila says:

Congrats, Linda, on all the awards… You have a truly delightful blog! I love that water colour!

1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Ahila 🙂 I have a lot of fun doing watercolor but I’m more comfortable with my wooden spoon 😀

12. Love the painting! Congratulations!

1. Thank you very much, Susan 🙂

13. Serena says:

Congratulations Linda!!!

1. Thank you so much, Serena 🙂

14. Congratulations, Linda! You deserve many, many more awards!

1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Fae 🙂

15. Congratulations, Linda! You so deserve these awards! Thank you for thinking of my blog and including it in your list. ❤

1. Thank you so much for your nice words, Angie 🙂 You’re most welcome my Dear ❤

16. Linda, you deserve every single one of these awards with your beautiful work you put out on your blog. I love coming here and learning so many wonderful things about cooking from you. Thank you so much for mentioning me and including me in The Quintet of Radiance Award!

1. Thank you very much for your nice comments. I really appreciate them, Seana and you are more than welcome 🙂

17. safia-safou says:

mes félicitations Linda tu mérite beaucoup et je te souhaite beaucoup de succès a l’avenir 🙂

1. Merci beaucoup, beaucoup Safou 🙂 Merci pour tes encouragements aussi xoxo

18. platedujour says:

My sincere congratulations Linda! Well deserved 🙂

1. Merci beaucoup, Plate du Jour 🙂

19. Congrats! I loved reading your answers!

20. Linda Junior says:

Alf Mabrouk la3koba l’ma ktar! Carry On!!!