Thank you once again Ahila from A Taste of Sri Lankan Cuisine for nominating La Petite Paniere for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. As a subscriber of Ahila’s exotic blog, the spicy food (I’m an addicted spice eater), I am very happy to receive & accept the nomination, It’s very motivating to start the new year with an Award. Since I posted this post, I have also been nominated by Nancy from Feasting with Friends, Indu from Indu’s International Kitchen, Shatarupa from My Kitchen Adventures, and Jhuls from The Not So Creative Cook: thank you so much ladies for also nominating me. They all have wonderful blogs (different but both all worth the visit!!). Part of accepting the Dragon’s Loyalty Award nomination means that you should:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
3. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers.
4. And don’t forget to notify your nominees!
Seven Random things about me:
- I like Nina Simone (Jazz fan).
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Mango (and many more).
- I want to visit India (Taj Mahal).
- I started collecting tea-pots.
- My coffee order is a Cafe Late, and always Cafe Late (drive-thru) only.
- I love reading (born a book-worm).
- AND I am still as allergic to Kiwi!
I would also like to nominate the following nice blogs for the award, and as always, participation is of course voluntary:
Dragon’s Loyalty Award: