- 6 medium tomatoes
- 250g of minced beef
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 yellow onion
- A pinch of salt
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of herbes de Provence
- 50g of breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Wash the tomatoes and cut the top of each tomato.
- With a teaspoon remove the inside of the tomato (I keep the pulp to make another recipe) and set aside.
- In a bowl add the minced beef, the chopped garlic, the chopped onion and the chopped parsley.
- Add the salt, the black pepper, and the herbes de Provence.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill each tomato with the stuffing.
- Dust with a little of breadcrumbs.
- Add the top of each tomato.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil an oven pot and add the tomatoes.
- Cook for 30 or 35 minutes until the tomatoes are softened and gold.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
It’s very tasty and juicy and the aroma of the herbes de Provence with olive oil brings a little of Mediterranean on our plate.
6 Comments Add yours
That looks so delicious! I’ve had stuffed peppers before, and I can only imagine how good it would be with tomatoes:)
It’s good and we just loved it but from time to time I do stuffed peppers and potato, the texture of the veggies give a different taste but they all are good 🙂
Stuffed tomatoes…??? Looks fantastic!
Thank you very much Kitchencici 😉
oh it makes me remember when i was young my father used to cook stuffed tomatoes from our garden during summer
i keep on thinking that you are someone who belongs to my family lol because of this receipe and the mesfouf
thanks so much for those souvenir xoxo
I’m so glad you found my blog and that it bring’s you back good memories. I hope across my recipes, I will bring more souvenirs xoxo 🙂