- 6 medium tomatoes
- 250g of minced beef
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 yellow onion
- A pinch of salt
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of herbes de Provence
- 50g of breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- Wash the tomatoes and cut the top of each tomato.
- With a teaspoon remove the inside of the tomato (I keep the pulp to make another recipe) and set aside.
- In a bowl add the minced beef, the chopped garlic, the chopped onion and the chopped parsley.
- Add the salt, the black pepper, and the herbes de Provence.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill each tomato with the stuffing.
- Dust with a little of breadcrumbs.
- Add the top of each tomato.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil an oven pot and add the tomatoes.
- Cook for 30 or 35 minutes until the tomatoes are softened and gold.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
It’s very tasty and juicy and the aroma of the herbes de Provence with olive oil brings a little of Mediterranean on our plate.