I don’t know about you but we are big fan of chocolate in my house. I always have chocolate at home (dark chocolate made with 70% of cocoa) a little bit bitter and sweet at the same time.
So, I decided to make some Brownies today, easy to make with just a few ingredients, good butter and of course good chocolate.
- 250g of dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 200g of caster sugar
- 150g of soft butter
- 100g of all purpose flour/plain flour
- Grease and flour a square pan of 23cm x 23cm and set aside (I used a square cake pan removable bottom).
- Preheat the oven to 170C degrees.
- In a bain-Marie melt the chocolate and the butter and stir gently.
- Into a large bowl whisk the two eggs with the sugar until becomes pale and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the large bowl and whisk gently.
- Add the flour and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into the square pan and bake for 35 minutes (more or less depending on the oven) or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for 30 minute.
- Serve with a strong coffee on the side.