Hot, hot, hot, summer is here in Dubai; this is why I have decided to prepare something easy and simple for today with a refreshing and delicious Cherry Ice Cream.
No ice cream maker needed but if you have one follow the instructions of your machine.
- 150g of frozen cherries
- 400ml of whipping cream (very cold)
- 200ml of sweet condensed milk
- Put your metal loaf pan into the freezer.
- In a blender mix the cherries until smooth and unctuous and set aside.
- In your stand mixer, mix on high speed the whipping cream until firm peaks, add the sweet condensed milk and mix with a spatula then add the cherries and mix gently the all ingredients.
- Transfer into the metal loaf pan and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and allow to rest a few minutes before serving.
Simple and so refreshing.