- 500g of Penne pasta
- 1kg of Tiger shrimps
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of harissa (spicy paste from North Africa)
- Wash your shrimps, remove the head, the shell and the black vein with your fingers and finally rinse your shrimps and put them in a bowl.
- In a cooking, pan adds the olive oil, the minced garlic, the harissa ( I use a Tunisian brand from the city of Cap Bon, for me, it’s the best) and start to cook (on medium heat) for 2 minutes.
- Add your shrimps and the minced parsley, the salt, and the pepper.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to mix the spices and the flavor together.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- When the sauce becomes thick and the shrimp tenders, remove it from the heat.
- Meanwhile, boil a cooking pot and pour your pasta and cook for 15 minutes or Al Dente
- Serve your pasta and drizzle with olive oil and add to the top your spicy shrimps.
Looks delicious and taste delicious with the mix of the harissa and the garlic, my son finished the sauce with bread crouton.