French cake made with walnuts, delicious dessert!
- 250g of melted butter
- 300g of walnuts
- 5 eggs
- 35g of flour
- 200g of granulated white sugar
- In a bowl mix the walnuts
- Add the flour and the sugar
- Slowly add one egg at a time and mix well and finally add the melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 180 C
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake pan and bake for 40mn, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes
- Dust with icing sugar and add a few raspberry
Delicious with a Darjeeling tea!