Easy and fun seafood recipe, with a lot of taste and flavor!
- 500g of fresh Atlantic salmon (fillets)
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- Herbes de Provence
- Black pepper
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 8 skewers (bamboo)
- Cut the salmon into small squares (I keep the skin)
- In a bowl add the salmon squares, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, herbes de provence (typical dried herbs of Provence), salt, black pepper and finally the lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together and set aside for 30 minutes before skewering.
- When its ready, thread alternating pieces of salmon and cherry tomatoes .
- On a grill pan, add the brochettes and cook for 5 minutes each side. (I add more herbes de provence, for more taste).
The salmon is tender and the skin crunchy!