I have entered this post in a Soup event called Soups with SS hosted by the lovely Sonal from SimplyVegeterian777 and Shruti from Cooking with SJ. You should check out both of these ladies blogs, and also the event and participate (also open to non-bloggers!!).
- It’s a vegetarian event… Strictly no Non-Veg! Eggs are allowed.
- Event runs from 5th June to 5th July (US time) and it’s open for bloggers as well as non-bloggers.
- Any number of fresh/archived entries is allowed.
- First, link to Shruti’s and Sonal’s announcement in your post and then use given linky tool to send your entry.
- One must like Cooking with SJ and SimplyVegetarian777 for a valid entry.
This classic vegetable soup is simple, however the Roquefort (sheep milk blue cheese from South of France) gives it so much more flavor!
- 3 medium potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 3 zucchinis
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 leek
- 1 onion
- 2 bay leaves
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of herbes de Provence
- 1 liter and half of water
- 100g of Roquefort (Stilton or Gorgonzola)
- Peel the potatoes, the onion and the carrots.
- Wash and rinse the potatoes, the onion, the carrots and the zucchinis.
- Wash in water with a few drops of white vinegar the leek and the celery (to remove all the dirt), rinse properly.
- Cut the potatoes, the carrots and the zucchinis into small cubes.
- Slice the onion, the leek and the celery.
- In a large cooking pan add all the vegetables and the 2 bay leaves.
- Add the salt…
View original post 144 more words